Привет, гость!

Добро пожаловать на CVVBOARD - крупнейший теневой кардинг форум. У нас Вы сможете найти огромное множество статей по теме кардинга и заработка в интернете. Актуальная информация, новости даркнета, сервисы от проверенных продавцов, эксклюзивные, только рабочие схемы заработка, ежедневные раздачи - все это Вы найдете на нашем форуме! Не пренебрегайте услугами Гарант-Сервиса это убережет Вас от мошенников. Обратите внимание, звание модератора не является гарантом в сделках!

Get $200 at Chase

I_LOVE_18+

Участник клуба
Реакции
Chase is giving away money almost constantly to new clients who open an account and get a direct deposit from their employer into that account. The bonuses can range from $200 to $500. Many banks give out such bonuses, but Chase doesn't have a minimum deposit amount from the employer at which the bonus counts for us, which is what we'll aboot. The problem is that Chase won't count the bonus for peer-to-peer transfers via zelle, cashapp, and so on, nor will transfers from other banks. But, there is a way to cheat Chase and get 200 bucks by spending only $3. Step #1. Go to https://account.chase.com/consumer/banking/seo Click on the green button and create a Chase Self-Reg. Or we give this link to a self reg dealer. The process of opening an account with or without this offer is exactly the same. Note: sometimes Chase does not want to open Total Checking due to poor credit scoring and asks you to open Chase Secure Banking:
5f6055c30673253e51199.png

Secure Banking does not suit us, it does not give a bonus, just use another fullla. You can also just get an email coupon on the offer page and send it to Chase support. If the account is no older than two months, the coupon will be applied to the account (but I once had a self-reg jammed after contacting support, so I don't recommend it) Step #2. We will need a TransferWise account (transferwise.com) Register for any docs (or your own if you want). Documents from any country are accepted. Click on Send money
ff1e04f0d6d83a9fa8954.png

Click on External account (Russian-language interface may be different, but I think you will intuitively understand where to click)
41fa3dff2ba5b83f2c0eb.png

Choose Same currency translation and enter 3 USD (if you have transferwise account with Ru ip, probably there will be no Same currency option, then choose International, so that the recipient receives money in USD)
eba49ba39b1ac5c940507.png

Add a recipient - Someone else
7b4f046a58685f310e3d5.png

And then fill in all the information as in the full size of our samoreg Chase (do not fill in the first item "email")
3cddf863b8666dcf42d43.png

And enter an/rn from the self-register
be3c766f76c76ed59513c.png

Fill everything out, press Confirm, the next step is to confirm transfer and then pay. Transferwise also accepts kiwi virtual cards. By the way, Transferwise is a good thing when you need to top up your vcc or any other self-reg ba for a test. The money usually comes to the bank the next day. Step #4. Tracking our bonus. The Chase app has a tracker that allows you to track when Chase will credit your transaction for the bonus, and this tracker will also show exactly what day the bonus will be in your account. I use android emulator Bluestacks for this purpose. The web version doesn't have this tracker (and from my experience, chase treats you much better when your account is accessed through the app rather than the web version) The tracker is usually updated 2 days after you receive your transaction from TransferWise.
b6d654721791f157fc4a5.jpg

Normally, Chase deposits bonuses every Tuesday.
9f80fa8f750d0c98cf30e.jpg

The bonus has arrived, you're great! Use this money however you want. The bonus is chargeless, of course.
a04ebefdc51546920a9b5.png

This Chase offer with a $200 bonus is available until January 20, 2021. That is, you have to create an account till January 20, while you will have 3 more months to top up your account for 3 bucks and get the bonus. And there's a good chance that on January 20, the chase will just extend the "promotion" for a few more months.

SerGAY

Опытный user
Реакции
Нихуя не понятно, 200 долларов и всё

Statist82

Непроверенный
Реакции
I_LOVE_18+ написал(а):
Chase is giving away money almost constantly to new clients who open an account and get a direct deposit from their employer into that account. The bonuses can range from $200 to $500. Many banks give out such bonuses, but Chase doesn't have a minimum deposit amount from the employer at which the bonus counts for us, which is what we'll aboot. The problem is that Chase won't count the bonus for peer-to-peer transfers via zelle, cashapp, and so on, nor will transfers from other banks. But, there is a way to cheat Chase and get 200 bucks by spending only $3. Step #1. Go to https://account.chase.com/consumer/banking/seo Click on the green button and create a Chase Self-Reg. Or we give this link to a self reg dealer. The process of opening an account with or without this offer is exactly the same. Note: sometimes Chase does not want to open Total Checking due to poor credit scoring and asks you to open Chase Secure Banking:
5f6055c30673253e51199.png

Secure Banking does not suit us, it does not give a bonus, just use another fullla. You can also just get an email coupon on the offer page and send it to Chase support. If the account is no older than two months, the coupon will be applied to the account (but I once had a self-reg jammed after contacting support, so I don't recommend it) Step #2. We will need a TransferWise account (transferwise.com) Register for any docs (or your own if you want). Documents from any country are accepted. Click on Send money
ff1e04f0d6d83a9fa8954.png

Click on External account (Russian-language interface may be different, but I think you will intuitively understand where to click)
41fa3dff2ba5b83f2c0eb.png

Choose Same currency translation and enter 3 USD (if you have transferwise account with Ru ip, probably there will be no Same currency option, then choose International, so that the recipient receives money in USD)
eba49ba39b1ac5c940507.png

Add a recipient - Someone else
7b4f046a58685f310e3d5.png

And then fill in all the information as in the full size of our samoreg Chase (do not fill in the first item "email")
3cddf863b8666dcf42d43.png

And enter an/rn from the self-register
be3c766f76c76ed59513c.png

Fill everything out, press Confirm, the next step is to confirm transfer and then pay. Transferwise also accepts kiwi virtual cards. By the way, Transferwise is a good thing when you need to top up your vcc or any other self-reg ba for a test. The money usually comes to the bank the next day. Step #4. Tracking our bonus. The Chase app has a tracker that allows you to track when Chase will credit your transaction for the bonus, and this tracker will also show exactly what day the bonus will be in your account. I use android emulator Bluestacks for this purpose. The web version doesn't have this tracker (and from my experience, chase treats you much better when your account is accessed through the app rather than the web version) The tracker is usually updated 2 days after you receive your transaction from TransferWise.
b6d654721791f157fc4a5.jpg

Normally, Chase deposits bonuses every Tuesday.
9f80fa8f750d0c98cf30e.jpg

The bonus has arrived, you're great! Use this money however you want. The bonus is chargeless, of course.
a04ebefdc51546920a9b5.png

This Chase offer with a $200 bonus is available until January 20, 2021. That is, you have to create an account till January 20, while you will have 3 more months to top up your account for 3 bucks and get the bonus. And there's a good chance that on January 20, the chase will just extend the "promotion" for a few more months.
Доброй ночи побую пройти регистрацию выдаёт что нужно пройти процедуру заполнения налоговой формы что в онлайн это не возможно. Код на 200$ пришёл но почту.

Сверху Снизу