Привет, гость!

Добро пожаловать на CVVBOARD - крупнейший теневой кардинг форум. У нас Вы сможете найти огромное множество статей по теме кардинга и заработка в интернете. Актуальная информация, новости даркнета, сервисы от проверенных продавцов, эксклюзивные, только рабочие схемы заработка, ежедневные раздачи - все это Вы найдете на нашем форуме! Не пренебрегайте услугами Гарант-Сервиса это убережет Вас от мошенников. Обратите внимание, звание модератора не является гарантом в сделках!

FIND YOUR PERSONAL REQUESTS IN MY LOGS [1 BILLIONS LINES]

Azazlo112

Непроверенный
Реакции
Base of about 2+ BILLION was collected from such sources:
- Dissemination, private clouds, instals (exchange, youtube), buying logs.
I have only url:login:pass
I keep records of strings sold and do not sell your strings repeatedly (if you do not give good on this).
Your requests do not leak.
Give both on the processing and the repurchase string. Percentage discussed individually.
No fixed price to redeem the string. All discussed in person. But usually not less than 0.04 per line
The minimum purchase amount is $50

Some words about price:
Price depends on request and count of lines.Crypto and bank’s request more expensive. But usual price 0.04 per line (Where total amount of lines is 2000-10000) and minimum 50$.f there are few lines (Less than 500, then it is discussed in detail).
Some words about work process:
I have base ( url:login:password) . You can give me your request ( steam , banks site e.t.c) , i sorting my files for your request,say number of lines.We are discussing the price. Requests are needed without access to mail, because most likely most of the mail is already non-working
Example of work:

rkUAKlW.jpeg

Telegram - @Anigma1
Discord anigma1
Jabber
[email protected]

Azazlo112

Непроверенный
Реакции
UwabXaK.jpg

Base of about 1+ BILLION was collected from such sources:
- Dissemination, private clouds, instals (exchange, youtube), buying logs.
I have only url:login: pass
I keep records of strings sold and do not sell your strings repeatedly (if you do not give good on this).
Your requests do not leak.
Give both on the processing and the repurchase string. Percentage discussed individually.
No fixed price to redeem the string. All discussed in person. But usually not less than 0.04 per line
The minimum purchase amount is $50
- Sort our requests -> specify the number of strings -> Swap

Telegram - @Anigma1
Discord anigma#0027

Сверху Снизу